The Summit 2022 – Rural Health Reimagined
Call for Abstracts for Oral & Poster Presentations
The Telehealth Alliance of Oklahoma (TAO) seeks abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the 2022 TAO Telehealth Summit. The event will be held October 3rd – 5th, 2022, at the Omni Oklahoma City Hotel in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Technology has become an integral part of addressing health disparities in rural areas. As we look to the future, continuous advancement is required to stay ahead of our communities’ needs.
TAO is seeking presentations that align with, but not limited to, the following categories:
- Hybrid care models
- Adoption of telehealth in rural communities
- Remote patient monitoring & hospital at home
- Billing, compliance, credentialing changes
- Oklahoma’s digital landscape
- Telehealth and hybrid programs for hospitalized patients
- Using AI & telehealth to alleviate the effects of staffing shortages
- Telehealth training & education
- Connecting community health workers in telehealth
- Telehealth in a post-PHE world
- Submit abstracts online via this link
- Submissions are due by June 15, 2022.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be notified by June 30, 2022 and required to RSVP within two weeks.
- Abstracts that appear to be promoting a company, product, or service will not be considered.
- The event will be hosted in person and virtually. The TAO will allow presenters to present in person or virtually. Please select your desired presentation location in your proposal submission.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org