The resources below will provide you with up to date information and help answer questions you have.
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers released the COVID-19 Telehealth Toolkit to help organizations implement telehealth during the COVID-19 outbreak. It covers how telehealth can be used to respond to COVID-19 and policy related to coverage and payment.
- Medicare Learning Network released the Telehealth Services Fact sheet for Medicare fee-for-service providers. This booklet contains information regarding Telehealth Services requirements, distant site practitioners, and billing and payment for the originating site facility and updates relating to COVID-19
- Center for Connected Health Policy released the Coronavirus Telehealth Policy Fact Sheet that outlines current telehealth policy during COVID-19. It summarizes what is covered by various public and private payers with information that has been released.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for State Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Agencies.
- The CDC Guidance for COVID-19 provides information for public and health care professionals and facilities on the best practices related to COVID-19.
- The latest COVID-19 updates
- Information for health care providers
- Resources for the community