Established to deliver quality healthcare in the state of Oklahoma through local, regional and community-based resources, Oklahoma Complete Health is a Managed Care Organization and subsidiary of Centene Corporation which is the largest Medicaid managed care health plan in the country (Centene serves over 11.5 million members and operates Medicaid/governmental managed care plans in 27 states). Oklahoma Complete Health exists to improve the health of its beneficiaries through focused, compassionate and coordinated care. Our approach is based on the core belief that quality healthcare is best delivered locally.
• We believe in treating the whole person, not just the physical body.
• We believe treating people with kindness, respect and dignity empowers healthy decision
• We believe we have a responsibility to remove barriers and make it simple to get well, stay well and be well.
• We believe local partnerships enable meaningful, accessible healthcare
• We believe healthier individuals create more vibrant families and communities